All applicants MUST possess a valid 10 HOUR OSHA approved safety card (any other training a plus.) Applicants must have a minimum 5 years’ experience working in demolition. Laborers will be expected to show up on time and work well in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Per local union scale.
• United States (Required)
• Multiple locations thru out the Chicagoland area.
- Use hand power tools to perform demolition insides and outsides of buildings and other structures (i.e. rip up carpet, tear down drywall, break up concrete, use torches to cut steel beams, etc.)
- Operate equipment (skid steer)
- Provide assistance to craft workers (i.e. operators)
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement and adjustment of machinery, equipment and materials
- Hook up water hoses and spray for dust control
- Sort debris by hand or with equipment
- Clean up job site in order to maintain a clean workspace
- Participate in job-specific safety orientation and daily job hazard analysis.