All applicants MUST possess a valid 30 HOUR OSHA approved safety card (any other training a plus.) Applicants must have a minimum 10 years’ experience working in demolition. Foremen are expected to lead crew in a safe and productive manner to Alpine’s standards.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Per local union scale.
• United States (Required)
• Multiple locations thru out the Chicagoland area.
- Work closely with project managers, engineers, owners, contractors and subcontractors to ensure their understanding of the scope-of-work, any Changes, potential Requests for Information (RFI’s), and adjustments to cost estimates prior to proposal submission
- Provide input related to project schedules in logical steps, duration required to meet contractual milestones, and completion dates of project work, including determination of all labor and equipment requirements to resource load project schedules
- Monitor project work in tandem with project management teams to ensure compliance with OSHA and safety regulations, corporate behavioral safety program requirements, and all company policies
- Interpret all plans, specifications, and other contract documents to Equipment Operators, and Laborers performing the demolition work onsite.
- Ensure the day-to-day operations onsite are completed safely, in an environmentally compliant manner, efficiently, and provide client interface at the site level.
- Lead in job specific safety orientation and daily job hazard analysis.
- Maintain daily field records on employees, subcontractors, disposal, equipment maintenance and safety.